The unity and solidarity of the great nation of Iran .
3 December london .
We will win , all together
اتحاد ايرانيان بريتانيا
پيروزى ديگر در مسير انقلاب
اعضاى انجمن ايرانيان جنوب يوركشاير در اين اتحاد با اعضاى ديگر گروهاى فعال در راه انقلاب در تجمع ديروز لندن حضور داشتن
اتحاد رمز پيروزى است و امروز اتحاد ايرانيان تا روز پيروزى و آزادى از هم جدا نخواهد شد
زنده باد ايران
Good Afternoon everyone, I appreciate the opportunity to speak.
I haven’t got long to speak with you today, but if there are 3 words I want you to remember it is the following:
WOMAN LIFE FREEDOM
For the past 43 years the people of Iran have been living under a dictatorship government known as the Islamic Republic. This regime has stolen, raped, tortured and murdered thousands of innocent Iranians.
The Islamic Republic is led by Mr Sayyed Ali Khamenei - a mollah who claims he is a man of God, but uses religion to suppress people and run his terrorist regime. This man and his followers have enormous power in the region and a never ending stash of money, stolen from the rich resources of Iran. Iran holds over 7% of the worlds natural resources. VIDEO
In September we began protests for women rights sparked by the innocent death of a 22 year old woman Mahsa Jina Amini. This has now evolved into the long awaited human rights movement in Iran - this will be a revolution for our country. There is only ONE solution, REVOLUTION.
Khamenei does not want the international community to hear what the true Iranians have been and still are facing:
- they have stopped or heavily suppressed the internet across the country to stop news of their unjust behaviours
- They spend millions to lobby in Western countries to normalise and justify their terrorist acts
- They have sent their own children abroad to the West, all across the UK, Germany, Sweden, US and Canada they are living up the life, whilst Iranian women are treated as second class citizens and have to abide by sharia Islamic rules of mandatory hijab, no travel without your husbands consent and many many more.
- Right now 15,000 people are imprisoned in Iran from these protests, 300 have been murdered (reportedly)
- Universities like Shahid Beheshti University (the Oxford or Cambridge of UK) were raided with armed forces, countless students have been arrested and tortured.
- Young school children, as young as 8 and 11 have been taken away from their schools for protesting and placed in a mental institution. Please imagine, if you have a child who goes to school one day and all of a sudden goes missing. How would you feel? What would you do?
These innocent Iranians have been kept in devastating prison conditions. Reports of regular rape, torture and brutal interrogations.
Please be our voice, please share the atrocities happening in Iran - do not stay silent. Our silence today is a victory for the oppressor tomorrow.
I assure you of one thing, a peaceful, free and democratic Iran, will make a peaceful Middle East and a peaceful world. I do not say this lightly, the atrocities that we have seen from Putin across Ukraine have been devastating and Putin’s right hand man is Khamenei - providing kamikaze drones to invade and cause terror in the region and many more appalling activities.
Please join us in solidarity. This is the government versus the people.
South Yorkshire Iranian community has 2 events coming up:
1. Sunday 13th November (tomorrow) we have a protest performance, where we will be explaining some of the victims stories and how you as a community can help.
2. Saturday 19th November we will be here outside the town hall protesting with all our might to have our voices heard.
We will make history, we will have a revolution. Please be part of this history
Solidarity of Sarah Champion MP
(Rotherham, Labour Party )
With people of Iran
Iranian Artists React With Outrage, Calling for Solidarity as Protests Over Women’s Rights Spread Globally.
Arash Sabet,Iranian singer-songwriter based in Sheffield, UK whose music is a combination of rock, blues and folk. Staying close to his roots, lyrics are often sung in Gilaki or Farsi.
“This is no longer just an intellectual movement but engaging the heart of Iranian society—everyone is protesting from all backgrounds, classes, and religions and non-beliefs are protesting together,” Sheffield-based singer Arash Sabet told South Yorkshire Iranian . He said artists are no longer showing up to their own exhibitions, to class at art schools, or to events—they are instead heading demonstrations.here is some of his songs in SOUNDCLOUD and SPOTIFY
THE WOMEN LIFE FREEDOM WERE CALLED BY YOUNG FOOTBALL PLAYER OF SUMFS